Seva has a very reasonable estimated initial startup investment as indicated in the tables below: *
ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT FOR A SEVA STUDIO
- Type of ExpenditureLowHigh
- Initial Franchise Fee$39,000$39,000
- Pre-Opening Administration Fee$10,000$10,000
- Training Expenses$0$2,000
- Real Estate Improvements/ Spa in a Box$13,100$60,000
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment$20,000$66,000
- Leasehold Administration Fee$0$15,000
- Security Deposit$2,000$25,000
- Computer System$2,000$4,000
- Grand Opening Promotion$1,500$3,000
- Opening Inventory$1,500$12,000
- Insurance Premiums$1,000$4,000
- Additional Funds (3-6 months)$24,000$46,000
The Costs (please click the + icon for more information on each item)
The initial investment to open a Seva Studio is between $114-650 – $301,000 which includes $24,000 – $46,000 in working capital reserves.
Seva requires you to have at least $190,000 in liquid capital (cash) whether in personal funds, loan, or both.
Seva Beauty’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) offers a detailed earnings claim (Item 19) which showcases the earning potential of a Seva studio. Please refer to the Seva FDD for further guidance.
The Franchise Fee for a single unit is $39,000. Seva Beauty also offers a 3-Unit Development Rights Agreement (DRA) for $78,000.
The royalty rate is the greater of 6% of Gross Sales or $250 per week.
Seva Beauty does not offer financing, however you may seek financing from any 3rd party lender.
Yes, Seva Beauty offers a 3-Unit Development Rights Agreement (DRA) for $78,000. This allows you to commit to developing multiple Seva studios and formats over a specified timeframe and at discounted Franchise Fee for each studio after the first.